Hello and welcome to the #myweekataglance linky!
After two weeks of being a terrible linky host, I’m hoping I have myself all organised again and I’ll do my best to not be so flakey in the future. 🙂
I co-host this linky with Liz from Working Mummy and Wife. So be sure to go over and check out her blog too!
My favourite post last week came from Sherry at Life at Cooks Cabin.
Okay, so it was the only post other than my own, but it was also a great read. There’s a particularly lovely photo of Sherry’s daughter and an amazing sandcastle helter skelter – go check it out!
Don’t worry. This bit is simple:
- Link up a post using the form below.
- The post should be a visual re-cap of the week before. Collages work best – and if you’d like a free tool to make great collages, I recommend Fotor.
- Add the badge to your post. (See below for the code)
- Try to comment on as many other posts as in you can. At least two would be good, but the more, the better. Remember: the more you comment, the more likely other people return the favour. It’s a scientific fact.*
- Share your link up on Twitter using #myweekataglance. Be sure to tag me @shannonagain58 and Liz @workingmumwife. That way, we can retweet and promote your post too.
(*maybe not actually science)
Here’s the code for the badge. Be sure to get all of it and please let me know if it doesn’t work.
<div align="center"> <a href="http://www.shannonagains.com" title="Shannonagains - My Week at a Glance"> <img src="http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k261/shannonagain58/Glance%20med%20lge%20copy%202.png" alt="Shannonagains - My Week at a Glance" style="border:none;"/></a></div>
Have a great week!